Healthy Holiday Resources
The holidays are typically a time of joy and celebration, but they can sometimes bring anxiety, stress and sadness. This holiday season will undoubtedly be unique which makes it especially important to practice self-care. It seems we can’t get enough practical tips and inspiration to make it through times like these.
Below you’ll find a list of trusted, tried-and-true health and wellness self-care resources that we’ve put together just for you. Continue to check here regularly and find more resources as we add them.
- Making the most of Thanksgiving during the pandemic
- It’s OK to be an Ice Princess (or Prince) this year
- How to stay safe at a social gathering
- How to talk to your family about Thanksgiving and COVID
- Gratitude bingo
- Mind your self-care during the holidays
- Flu fast facts
- The Art (and Science) of Gratitude
- We all play a role in suicide prevention
- Lower your risk during the holidays