Guidelines for Personalized Health Technology
The guidelines are principles for the responsible innovation of personalized health technologies and the appropriate stewardship of data from these technologies. The guidelines are:
1. Build health technologies informed by science
2. Scale affordable health technologies
3. Guide interpretation of health data
4. Protect and secure health data
5. Govern the responsible use of health technology and data
If you have any questions, are interested in joining our working group, or want to be added to the mailing list for updates email us.