ABOUT VITALITY GROUP
Guided by a core purpose of making people healthier, Vitality is the world’s largest behavioral engagement platform that unlocks health outcomes that matter. By blending industry-leading smart tech, data, incentives, and behavioral science, we inspire healthy changes in individuals and organizations.
As one of the largest wellbeing companies in the world, Vitality, a subsidiary of Discovery Limited, brings a dynamic and diverse perspective through successful partnerships with the most forward-thinking insurers and employers. For more information, visit www.vitalitygroup.com, or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn
The Account Manager is responsible for planning and designing engagement growth plans and executing and tracking them – including engaging the appropriate operational, actuarial and management teams as needed. Further, the Account Manager ensures the overall satisfaction of assigned clients while retaining and growing their book of business. This position requires developing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with clients, vendors, brokers, and internal departments, in addition to providing superior client management and client service while developing a thorough understanding of our industry.
- Confidently evaluate, strategize, present, and implement wellness program designs that fulfill the clients’ wellness goals and assist their members in achieving their healthiest lives.
- Make strategic recommendations for program management and increasing member engagement.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports.
- Using data analysis, client and consultant insights/goals, best practices from experience as well as Vitality’s actuarial based engagement studies, build and implement strong and effective communication and engagement strategies to drive meaningful participation in the Vitality program with year over year growth.
- Implement and manage the effective delivery of client program enhancements including communication strategies as well as client and champ training.
- Effectively and strategically add product components/features to client programs based on needs defined in analyzing data and goals of program.
- Think critically with a focus on both current and future state, identifying and solving for issues/roadblocks.
- Identify and understand internal and external stakeholder needs and are adept at applying those needs to the goals of programs/projects/deliverables
- Up to 20% travel.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Possess a BA or BS degree.
Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience managing employer client(s) workplace health and/or well-being programs with proven success in driving employee/member participation in multiple programs.
Consistently demonstrate excellent communications and presentation skills, adapting to diverse audiences and all levels of leadership up to C-Suite level.
Employ strong organizational and time-management skills on a consistent basis.
Exhibit proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Training & Development
Catered Food & Snacks
Vitality is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.