Bring your “A” game! Be our new Technical Account Manager!
Vitality Group, a subsidiary of Discovery Limited, offers a wellness platform to global insurance companies that provides innovative behavior change solutions to foster healthier and happier lives. Vitality Group is responsible for the expansion of the Vitality Shared-Value Insurance business model, serving to fully leverage Discovery’s assets and intellectual property around the globe.
Vitality Group’s businesses jointly reach more than 8.9 million members across 20 countries (Austria, Australia, Canada, China, Ecuador, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The United Kingdom, The United States, and Vietnam).
The Technical Account Manager acts as a technical point of contact for Vitality Group’s North American Insurance Partners. This includes overseeing day to day monitoring of file processing as well as driving resolution on escalated items. The TAM works with the internal and external teams, to solve production support issues and identify areas of risk from a production support standpoint for upcoming implementations.
- Responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships with technical counterparts at respective insurance partners in order to meet shared goals
- Act as the technical point of escalation between insurance partners and Vitality Group for any production support issues, file uploads, or escalated investigations
- Provide analysis on support items and aid in future product implementation that meets specific and unique needs of VG’s insurance partners
- Track open support issues and report impact and expected resolution to partners
- Responsible for driving resolution and prioritization of support issues for insurance market
- Participate in requirements-gathering sessions and workshops, brainstorming sessions and status meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Understand basic business requirements, in the form of BRDs, use cases, user stories and business rules
- Support the business needs for external partners through the testing process
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- 3+ years’ experience working in or adjacent to an Agile development environment, specifically on user facing mobile application development projects. Experience in or supporting Q/A and testing, an advantage
- Knowledge of SQL, Excel, FTP, Jira, Salesforce
- Experience in a client facing role
- Experience working with offshore teams a plus
- Experience in the wellness, healthcare or insurance industries a plus
Vitality is an equal opportunity employer