Vitality is a leading behavior change platform which uses the power of incentives, data and behavioral economics to make people healthier and enhance and protect their lives. Vitality has achieved global scale through successful partnerships with leading insurers and the most forward-thinking employers around the world. More than 20 million people in 30 markets engage in the Vitality program. Vitality Group is responsible for the global expansion of the Vitality Shared-Value Insurance model using the capabilities of Discovery and its network. Vitality was founded 20 years ago by Discovery Limited – a leading financial services company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
We’re looking for a highly professional, organized and dynamic Salesforce Business Analyst. This role is responsible for consulting with salesforce users across the organization to drive value leveraging the salesforce platform. This individual will provide day to day Salesforce administration support while partnering with key internal resources to define the development needs and evolution of the Salesforce application.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Focus on strategic, tactical, and technical initiatives for Salesforce.com.
- Contribute new products, workflows, and ideas to influence Vitality’s Salesforce platform.
- Provide hands-on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including, but not limited to managing customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations, and dashboards for daily, weekly, monthly performance and reporting at individual, team, manager, and enterprise level.
- Be the custodian of effective lead, opportunity and account management and lead utilization by the Sales and Marketing teams and deep dive to determine areas of improvement for the respective teams.
- Gather requirements, Architect and Design data-driven business solutions.
- Document detailed business workflows, requirements for process change as well as requirements in the form of use cases.
- Develop implementation estimates and plans for phases of the delivery lifecycle, including development, testing, training, communication, deployment, and post-production support.
- Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the Salesforce system.
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Design and participate in end-user acceptance testing.
- Present solution options to stakeholders, particularly evaluating configuration against code and customization.
- Perform impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to project teams.
- Participate in training content development and Administrator and end-user training delivery
- Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend workarounds.
- Ensure Salesforce runs smoothly by testing and adjusting as needed, then documenting fixes.
- Develop and test technology solutions geared towards the improvement of tasks as they are completed today within the organization.
- Promote business adoption of system capabilities and features (via trainings & webinars).
- Work on projects related to improving the customer experience and customer communication.
- Identify and communicate project risks.
- Communicate with stakeholders in a professional and courteous manner.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of business analyst experience with strong understanding of gathering requirements, creating/deploying solutions to end users spanning across Salesforce systems.
- Certified Salesforce.com Salesforce Administrator, Advance Administrator and Platform Developer 1 with 2+ years Salesforce.com Admin experience and configuration of 80+ users
- Strong business acumen, analytics, and strategic planning skills.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools and products (Outlook integration Product & Price book, etc.)
- Experience with Lightning and Classic Reports and Dashboards creation, Process Automation
- Understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com application coupled with good understanding of standard business processes (Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.)
- Experience partnering with different go-to-market teams, ideally, marketing, pre, and post-sales.
- A very thorough understanding of traditional B2B sales, demand generation, pipeline management, and forecasting.
- Experience in Pardot and Pardot-Salesforce integrations is a plus
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and ability to work independently.
- Competency with Excel (data cleaning, pivot tables, etc.) is required; proficiency in other Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of technical certifications; Master’s Degree preferred
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Action Orientated
- Business Insight
- Financial Acumen
- Values Driven
- Learns on the Fly
- Instills Trust
- People Savvy
- Drives Results
- Problem Solver
Vitality is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs.