We are looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join our growing team! The Sales Operations Team supports The Vitality Group’s sales force in communicating (primarily in written form) the value of the program to prospective clients in the mid-market space. They will work closely with all members of the Sales Operations Team, the mid-market sales team and subject-matter experts throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, possess excellent communication, organizational and critical thinking skills, and be able to handle a deadline-oriented workload.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Support TVG’s Agency Sales team to ensure they are meeting standards and representing Vitality’s brand accurately and consistently
- Understand all products offerings in order to identify which solution matches a customer need; and establish effective relationships with internal subject-matter experts to develop/maintain deep product expertise
- Working with Agency Sales Team (supporting and auditing) to ensure that their RFP responses and follow-up questions to new business opportunities are accurate and compelling
- Collaborate with TVG Sales Ops team when updated/new Qorus database responses or enhanced pricing proposals are needed
- Participate in internal strategy sessions and act as an additional information resource for the RFP process
- Work directly with the Agency Account Executive and Sales Strategy Associate to ensure clear and seamless communication between all parties, and on all Agency Operational deliverables
- Lend general support to Core Sales Ops team during busy periods; includes tasks such as proposal generation, updates/additions to Qorus database language, special projects, etc.
- And other duties as assigned by Manager, Sales Operations, Head of Sales, and/or Agency Account Executive
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years professional experience, with experience in a Sales/Business Development or Marketing-related role
- Wellness industry experience preferred
- Independent self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills; strong commitment to producing high-quality, error-free work
- Extreme sense of urgency; highly responsive with regard to regard to delivering to deadlines and follow up in a fast-paced environment
Vitality is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs.