The role will be primarily concerned with creating market demand for Vitality products by utilizing well-being background and expertise, influencing product design, market positioning, collaboration with Sales Ops, supporting regional broker/consultant relationships, negotiations/contracting, building and maintaining pipeline, and the achievement of TVG’s Core Purpose to ensure that you perform your duties in accordance with the company’s Core Values.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to:
- Sell stand-alone wellness-based products and wellness-based add-ons to employer groups with 5,000+ employees
- Evaluation of product design, market positioning, marketing, and sales process
- Identify opportunities within employers for Vitality’s unique program offerings, and align with employer group’s vision long-term
- Build and support positive brand recognition in the region through strong broker and consultant relationships
- Align and collaborate with internal departments to ensure market positioning and ongoing competitive intelligence
- Create a “we care” atmosphere
- Ongoing, updated representation of leads/opportunities in Salesforce
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- At least 5 + years experience in well-being and outside sales
- Travel required (25-50%)
- Large current broker /consultant contact list and relationships
- Successful record working with a national network of brokers and consultants selling healthcare and wellness programs
Vitality is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs.